6 окт. 2017 г.

Loreal Alliance Perfect foundation 1N Ivory



Hello, beautuies!
Hope your autumn is warm and sunny! And your beauty bags are full if high quality cosmetics. Maybe that post will save your money on makeup)
Usually I enjoy using Loreal makeup products: they cost not too much, have nice smell and easy to apply. I've tried some Loreal foundations before and know their good quality. But in a case with Loreal Alliance Perfect foundation 1N Ivory, something gone wrong. I should say that every word in that blog is only my opinion, so...


Alliance Perfect foundation 1N Ivory

I like the style of packaging - it looks good and works well. 10 points!

I like the smell - it doesn't make any discomfort. 10 points!



The consistency is very liquid and could be a little heavy on your face. 7 points!

Shade range is huge - you definitely will pick your perfect tone. 11 points!


The main part of my post. The effect. Maybe that cream is for normal/oily skin. It absolutely doesn't match with my combination skin(( like I'm wearing liquid mask all the time. It's a pity. 3 points. 

Alliance Perfect foundation could be good for normal/oily skin, but you should be careful if your skin is dry on some areas - that foundation will show all that dry skin parts. 

___RU___

Привет, бьютиголики!
Надеюсь, вы наслаждаетесь теплой солнечной осенью. А ваши косметики наполнены качественной косметикой. Возможно, мой пост убережет вас от напрасных трат. 

Сколько себя помню, мне всегда нравилась косметика Loreal. Ее ценник не цепляет облака, она приятно пахнет и не требует "танцев с бубнами". Я пробовала некоторые тональные основы этой марки - и они были вполне хороши. Но с Loreal Alliance Perfect что-то пошло не так... (сразу оговорюсь что в этом блоге описано только мое мнение). Не кидайте тапками...

Alliance Perfect 1N Ivory 



Мне определённо нравится стиль упаковки: увесистая стеклянная бутылочка хорошо смотрится, а помпа отлично работает. 10 баллов!

Мне нравится фирменная отдушка Loreal. 10 баллов!

Консистенция очень жидкая, но может ощущаться тяжело на лице.  7 баллов!

Выбору оттенков позавидовали бы многие люксовые бренды. 11 баллов!

И наконец то, ради чего покупают тональный крем. Эффект. Есть подозрение, что этот крем только для жирной и нормальной кожи. Он абсолютно не лег на мою комбинированную кожу(( создал ощущение маски на лице. 3 балла. 



Обладательницы нормальной и жирной кожи могут быть спокойны , а вот девушкам с сухой кожей стоит подумать дважды, протягивая руку за Alliance Perfect. Он коварно может подчеркнуть все шелушения. Поэтому им я посоветую найти себе какой-нибудь другой тональный крем из многих линеек Loreal.


16 комментариев:

  1. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. ..Тональные кремы - это вообще не мое. У меня из этой серии есть обзора на пудру плюс тональный, у нее тоже есть нюансы, но в целом понравилась )))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. This foundation is very amazing. I love it ❤️❤️❤️

    I follow you: Visit and follow ----> Marija's blog + Giveawy

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Оттенок на фото действительно выглядит отлично.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Nice post! It was a shame the foundation didn't fit your skin type.

    #sweetreats xx www.bakingboutiquebirds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Amazing product, so lovely and interesting! Great review dear!
    it look so useful!

    New post is on my blog. Visit me, Maleficent

    ОтветитьУдалить
  7. I don't wear foundation anymore, but when I did, I always looked for products with a good range of colors like this one has. :-)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  8. I like the cosmetics, especially foundation :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  9. it seems really nice!
    thanks for following! I am following you too
    xoxo

    https://lecaferouge.blogspot.com.br/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  10. I never had that foundation.
    I follow back :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  11. I don't know this foundation. In my country this version is not available, but generally I like Loreal.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...